I’m 5’8” and over 350lbs. I train for triathlons & compete against myself. I’m a cancer survivor and I love the person that I am. I have always been a big girl and I love surprising people. Let’s squash the stereotype & show the world how beautiful we are! :D -Jess<3
YOU GO GIRL
I wasn’t going to post this because I have a badly angled chipmunk face in the picture on the right, and the placement of my arm flab is making it look like there are more fat rolls than there are, but sometimes you need a reminder in spite of your vanity. I just need to remember that I’ve come a long way and I will get to where I’m going eventually.
Picture on the left, 436lbs. Picture on the right, 211.
This is my maid of honor dress for my sister’s wedding, but I plan to drop another size before then.
Oh, and the size on the left is 34, size on the right, 14 from a non plus size store.
can we just talk about how this woman has lost over 200 pounds without surgery or anything
“Our fast “food” display is now 2 years old. The word food is questionable, since the bread-like and meat-like substances have not molded or spoiled in any way. Bugs won’t even bother with it. Please think twice about giving this to your kids. You have a choice, but they don’t. We truly are what we eat.”
How scary is this! If bacteria don’t want it, you probably shouldn’t either.
Just another reason to go green! Makes me proud to be a vegetarian.
I started this Journey at 450lbs, I was only 22 years old and couldnt barely walk or do much of anything, I have lost 130lbs so far and I am determined to get at least 175 more lbs off in the next 2 years. I am able to do so many more things and I go to the gym 5 days a week now and see a Dietitian and Nutritionist. I know I’m not as small as these other girls that post but I have worked my ass off to get to where I want to be! If I can do it, ANYONE can!
what an incredible journey!
every person who reblogs this will get a definition of a random word in their askbox
I’ve literally never been more excited.
*READ THE RULES!
**READ THE RULES!!
***READ THE RULES!!!
****READ THE RULES!!!!
SO MANY PEOPLE KEEEP BREAKING THE RULES, SO I’M NOT GOING TO WARN THEM ANYMORE, I JUST WONT COUNT YOU IN THE GIVEAWAY!!
- - - -
Hello my dearest, beautiful bloggers/followers! As you can see I’m doing a MASSIVE giveaway on the things I don’t need, and that are in my room taking space. I’m moving so I wanna give all these cool stuff to you guys! Some of these things I got on my birthday, and on Christmas, and other holidays x I got most of these things shipped from America, and I’ll put them in American Dollars, and in euros so it wont confuse you guys! This giveaway is WORLDWIDE and will be shipped to any country, state, city, island, etc haha! I will pick the winner at random @ random.org and that lucky person might be YOU! This giveaway starts now and ends December 15th, 2012
- Must be following luxy-avenue
- Reblog as many as 7 times! If you reblog more than 7 times, your disqualified!
- You CAN’T reblog it 7 times daily, nor 7 times monthly. Only 7 times ONCE!
- ***If i message you and say you reblogged it more than 7, and you continue reblogging it, I wont count you in the giveaway.
- Likes wont count**
- If your not following you will be disqualified from this giveaway! (I’ll be checking who follows)
- Winner gets ALL thats included in this giveaway, plus a place in my blog for 2 months, promos, will make a network with me, ETC! You will gain HEAPS of new followers!
- I will choose the winner at random.org
- If the winner doesn’t reply within 48 hours, I will choose another winner!
- If the winner doesn’t want one specific thing(s) in the giveaway I will exclude it and ship you the things you would like x (example: If you don’t want The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy I wont include it in the giveaway for you)
- Yes, this giveaway is international.
Giveaway Includes: (The prices is how much I bought it for)
*Note: all these items are in good condition, and are not used x
- Iphone 4 - $350, €267
- Iphone 4s (unlocked) - $400 , €306
- Ipad 2 - $529 ,€404Fragrance:
- Daisy Marc Jacobs - So Fresh - $98 , €75
- Chance Chanel -$90 , €68
- Gucci Guilty - $58, €44Makeup:
- NAKED 2; Urban Decay - $50, €38
- Benefit Beauty Bag (Limited Edition) -$38, €29
- Benefit; Bella Bamba - $28, €21
- Tarte Blush and Bronzer set- $20, €15
- Rosebud lip balm in: Strawberry - $8, €6
- Rosebud lip balm in: Brambleberry - $8, €6
- Mini Makeup Forever Lip stick - $12, €9
- Victoria Secret; Beauty Rush lipgloss - $7, €5
- Too Faced Lip primer - $12, €9
- Mini Laura Mercier Lip gloss -$12, €9
- Mini Laura Mercier Mascara - $12, €9
- Revlon Lip Butter; Sweet-Tart - $6, €4Nailpolish:
- Essie- Smoother sailing (purple-ish blue) - $8, €6
- Essie- Coral reef (bright coral colour) - $8, €6
- Essie- Jamacia me crazy (fushia coloured one) - $8, €6
- Essie- Muchi, Muchi (light pink) - $8, €6
- Essie- Pink Glove Service (pale pink) - $8, €6
- Revlon Color Stay- Amethyst (bright purple) - $5, €3
- Colour Club- What a shock! (bright green) -$6, €4
- Zoya- Myrta (redish-orange) - $14, €10
- OPI- Swim-suit…Nailed it! (bright blue w. sparkles) - $11, €8
- China Glaze- fireside glow (orange, gold, yellow, red, black, and brown sparkles) $9, €6Books:
- Hunger Games - $11, €8
- Catching Fire - $11, €8
- Mocking-Jay - $11, €8
- Fifty Shades of Grey - $9, €6
- Fifty Shades Darker - $9, €6
- Fifty Shades Freed - $9, €6Shoes:
- Steve Madden Combat Boots- Troopa - size 6.5(uk) 7.5(us) - $100, €76Clothes/Accessories:
- Urban Outfitters Circle Scarf (Red w. White) -$22, €16
- Forever 21 Golden Sweater - $17, €13
- Forever 21 Blue Collar Blouse - $22, €16
- Alba Vintage Leather Backpack - $50, €38
- Clarisonic; Mia Sonic Skin Cleanser (Lepard Cleanser w. Cleansing foam) $92, €70*Total in American Dollars: $2,186*Total in Euros:€1,673***ALL OF THIS IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! & 100% REAL!Best of luck my lovelies!***GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW AND ENDS DECEMBER 15TH, 2012!***~If you have any questions about my giveaway feel free to ask me!*Deleting if this doesn’t get more than 5,000+ notes xONCE AGAIN, GOOD LUUUUCK <3